WELCOME TO MY WORLD

WELCOME TO PAN JUN'S WORLD

About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a media management student at Uclan. This blog is part of my work as part of my media management studies at the University of Central Lancashire. you can contact me at JPan3@uclan.ac.uk

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Teenagers receiving drug and alcohol treatment in different England


The chart below shows the number of teenagers who receiving drug and alcohol treatment in different area in England. The figures shows both female and male. According to the chart, we can see that north west had the highest number of young people are receiving support for substance misuse and East of England have the lowest number. We also can see that the total number of males have much more than the total number of females.  Most of the teenagers  who are being treated for drug dependencyare in the area of North west are males.



No comments:

Post a Comment