WELCOME TO MY WORLD

WELCOME TO PAN JUN'S WORLD

About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a media management student at Uclan. This blog is part of my work as part of my media management studies at the University of Central Lancashire. you can contact me at JPan3@uclan.ac.uk

Monday 18 October 2010

My experiences of starting a blog

Recently, blogging has become more and more interesting for lots of people. We can see blogs everywhere on the internet.
Blog is a space to spread your own thoughts,also blog can be used for news, reviews, organization, business. It is a particular way of network publication and published articles on the internet. No matter professional and amateur journalists they both can use blogs to publish breaking news. Many news were live updates by bloggers, people can know as them happen. Blogging is also can hearing back from and connecting with other like-minded folks.
Blog is not a new thing for me. My first blog was set up two years ago on Netease, because many friends around me had a blog then I followed them. I use it to record my though or somethings happen in my daily life. I shared them with my friends on the internet. I found blogging is not very hard to me. Last week I started a blog on blogger, it is in English medium blog, I also can deal with it easily. I fund that blogger is very easy to make changes to my template, add html, et.
All in all, blog will be helpful for my study, I will make full use of it.

This post was written by PAN JUN. You can contact JUN at JPan3@uclan.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment