WELCOME TO MY WORLD

WELCOME TO PAN JUN'S WORLD

About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a media management student at Uclan. This blog is part of my work as part of my media management studies at the University of Central Lancashire. you can contact me at JPan3@uclan.ac.uk

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Harrington Building (University of Central Lancashire)

Harrington Building belong to the University of Central Lancashire. It has a lot of classrooms in it and I study Multi-platform content creation in this building.

Harrington Building ( Original image)


  
The symbol mark of University of Central Lancashire
( 100 pixel wide by 100 pixel high version in jpeg format)

A corner of  Harrington Building
(400 pixel wide by 300 pixel high version in jpeg format)

Harrington Building
(200 pixel wide by 500 pixel high version in jpeg format)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment